About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms.
Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for effective, detail-oriented, willing to learn new things and technologies Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Automation and Manual QA team. Work side by side with development, integration and support teams, have a key role with our products quality, behavior and design.
Design and write automated test scenarios
Execute automation tests and analyse their results
Provide detailed reporting and analysis when bugs are found.
Collaborate with developers and product managers to quickly isolate and report issues.
- Experience with CI/CD systems, Jenkins or similar - an advantage
- Familiar with Selenium automation framework
- Familiar with QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Familiar with WEB structure: HTML, CSS, JS.
- Understanding of QA processes: test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting, bug reporting, regression.