About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who will play a key role in the design and implementation of our systems and networks, and will be responsible for medium-to-large projects and initiatives to integrate advanced production tools for the R&D teams.
- At least 3 years of DevOps experience including:
- Large scale production environments
- Linux administration experience, including installation, networking, bootstrapping and security
- AWS and preferably otheror Google cloud platforms
- Continuous Deployment/Integration and Configuration management tools (e.g., Jenkins, Ansible)
- Version Control systems (e.g., git)
- Working directly with software engineering teams and guiding developers
- Experience in Programming scripting skills in Python.
- Monitoring tools and logging infrastructure (e.g., Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Graphite)
- Networking theory, protocols and technologies
- Working with Dockers
- Java proficiency
- NoSQL database experience (e.g., Cassandra)
- Cluster management tools (e.g., Swarm)
- Configuration management tools (Consul, ZooKeeper)
- Proficiency with Maven build tools
- Ability to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment
- A great communicator, great interface management
- Fast ramp-up, quick learner, highly motivated
- Broad system perspective
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills