Senior Bookkeeper and Payroll
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are seeking a Bookkeeper to handle day-to-day bookkeeping, payroll and accounting functions, including Worldwide Subsidiaries. In this position you will be in charge of the company’s end to end bookkeeping & payroll.
● Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing processes.
● Managing suppliers and customers (invoices, payments).
● Managing full cycle of payroll.
● Reporting to statutory authorities - Income Tax, National Insurance & VAT.
● Bank reconciliations.
● Petty cash management and credit cards reconciliations.
● Processing overseas travel reports.
● Assist in the preparation of audit.
● Performing other duties and special projects as assigned.
● Support finance ad-hoc projects.
● Type 3 bookkeeper diploma - must.
● At least 6 years bookkeeping experience.
● At least 3 years of payroll management.
● Knowledge and experience working with ERP software- Priority – a must.
● Experience in payroll preparation – must.
● Proficient with Excel.
● Michpal - an advantage.
● Experience in High Tech industry is a significant advantage.
● Fixed Assets management experience.
● Excellent Hebrew and English required.
● Organized & thorough – able to have wide picture while getting into details.
● Ability to work in a high pace environment.
● Service oriented- good interpersonal skills
● Independent and pro-active approach is must