Senior Information Security Engineer
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for an elite Information Security Engineer who will play a key role in the security architecture analysis, design and implementation. If you have a passion for security and you’re familiar with all the latest innovations for large-scale systems, your place is with us!
- Serve as security focal point for all departments, guide standards, procedures and policies for Privacy Regulations (e.g., GDPR).
- Explore and implement new security systems to create strategic solutions.
- Work closely with R&D and Product teams to provide security guidelines.
- Manage our enterprise security information and our detection mechanisms (SIEM, DLP, firewall, user-reported, custom alerts, etc.).
- At least 3 years’ experience in Information Security roles.
- In-depth understanding of cyber-security threats, technologies, and countermeasures to design and implement secure infrastructure.
- Thorough knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, switching, routing, firewalls, VLANs).
- Experienced working with network infrastructure, VM environments, OS systems, storage systems, DB platforms and cloud environments.
- Proven experienced in leading end- to- end information Security projects and documenting to customers.
- Experienced handling information security incidents and events.
- Extensive experience with SIEM and DLP systems (IBM QRadar – Advantage).
- Experience with cloud infrastructure / cloud security (AWS/Google Cloud)- Advantage
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Group Policy, ,).
- Familiarity with static and dynamic code analysis tools – Advantage.
- Ability to balance business needs with security requirements.
- Independent, quick learner with high motivation and passion for security.
- Great communicator who is able to work closely with people from various departments.