Pre Sale Engineer
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for a Pre-Sale Engineer to join our talented Technical Sales team.As a Pre-Sale Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce Voyager Labs’ solution to our customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand our solution, explaining technical features and solving key technical issues. You will need extensive knowledge of the company portfolio. You will liaise with the Product Management, Marketing, Developer Relations and Engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and propose enhancements to Voyager Labs products.
- Work with the Technical Sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to transactions. Some travel to customer sites, conferences etc., is required.
- Take responsibility for technical/operational aspects of solutions, including bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work and coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight the Voyager Labs solution value proposition.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution, providing “best practice” advice to customers to optimize the Voyager Labs solution’s effectiveness.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a Pre-Sale role.
- Experience serving as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management - especially as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Previous experience with WEBINT, big data and open source intelligence.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new, emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to deliver a technical pitch.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience - big pulse.
- Excellent human relations skills.