Field Analyst (Junior Pre Sales)
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for a Field Analyst (Junior Pre Sales) to join our talented Technical Sales team. The Field Analyst will take a key part in presenting the company’s unique technological capabilities to clients from around the world. The relevant person should be highly trained to perform qualitative research, have strong interpersonal skills and willing to frequently travel.
- Support the company’s sales team in presenting and communicating technological solutions to clients from around the world
- Understand the client’s technological needs and requirements
- Explain the company’s technological solutions
- Conduct research in a dynamic environment with changing fields of interest
- Support and train clients pre-sale and post-sale
- Support the team’s effort in improving work flows and methodologies
- Willingness to travel frequently (at least 50%)
- Dual citizenship / holds an additional foreign passport
- A. distinguished graduate in Mideast Studies, Humanities or Social Science
- Fluent written and spoken French & English.
- Acquaintance with Social Networks and Data Mining.
- Strong analytical skills and investigative mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Driven to take initiatives and work independently and creatively while remaining a team player
- Experience in the intelligence community – an advantage