Sales Director India
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for an individual who has a background in B2B SAAS sales, with a focus on the public sector. We seek an expert Sales Director who will meet and exceed account penetration, growth, and sales profitability goals in the territory by effectively selling Voyager Analytics products and related services. The primary responsibilities are:
· Drive sales revenue
· Develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth.
· Secure new and repeating business from customers and partners.
This role encompasses understanding organizational business and strategic needs, developing strong customer relationships, understanding processes, conveying information, gaining customer commitment, working with the team, and matrix communications within Voyager.
This role reports to VP Sales of APAC.
● Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers.
● Research sources for developing prospective customers and determining their potential. Analyze the market potential and determine
the value of existing and prospective customers to Voyager Labs. Map and build a sales strategy for their region.
● Presenting products and services to existing/potential customers and assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
● Function as the territory’s customer representative
● Establish, develop and maintain a business relationship with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate
new and repeating business.
● Develop relationships with key partners for growth of our products within their markets/
● Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
● Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
● Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
● Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, product and service teams.
● Identify customers’ needs and competitive landscape, and share these with the organization.
● Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for sales activities.
● Work with Salesforce and supply management with status reports.
● Must possess at least 10 years of experience in hands-on sales and/or business development to defense organizations,
law enforcement agencies, security organizations and/or government institutions.
● Experience with selling B2B SAAS products. Big data products- advantage
● Must be self-driven and results-oriented; must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
● Must be able to work the sales process end-to-end: Lead Generation to Closing to Account Management.
● Willingness to travel extensively.
● Full fluency in spoken and written English.