Sales Director for Central and CIS Countries
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.We’re looking for an expert Sales Director who will meet and exceed account penetration, growth and sales profitability goals in the territory by effectively selling Voyager Labs’ products and related services. The primary responsibilities are:
- Drive sales revenue
- Develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth
- Secure new business from potential customers and partners
- Secure repeat business from existing accounts
This role encompasses understanding organizational business and strategic needs, developing strong customer relationships, understanding processes, conveying information, delivering positive messages, gaining customer commitment, working with a team, and matrix communications within Voyager.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs;
- Function as the territories’ customer representative for the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationship with current and prospective customers in the assigned geographies to generate new and repeating business for Voyager Labs’ products and services.
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth of our products within their markets.
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, product and service teams.
- Analyze the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers to Voyager Labs.
- Identify customers’ needs and competitive landscape, and share these with the organization.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return On Time Investment for sales activities.
- Supply management with oral and written reports.
Reports to the VP Sales EMEA.
- Must possess at least 7 years of experience in hands-on sales and/or business development to Defense organizations, Law Enforcement agencies, Security organizations and/or Financial institutions.
- Must be self-driven and results-oriented.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must be able to work the sales process end to end: Lead Generation to Closing to Account Management.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Full verbal and written control of English and Russian – additional European languages is big advantage.
- Foreign passport – advantage.