Regional Sales Director (Law Enforcement & Intelligence focused)
About The Position
Location: Los Angeles / San Francisco, West Coast.
Voyager Labs is a global leader in human behavior analysis, providing cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that analyze a myriad of public data sources and turn unstructured data into meaningful insights. We are in the midst of explosive growth (200% CAGR between 2016-2018), driven by adoption of our solution by marquee accounts in major verticals. We are expanding and looking for unique individuals to join our team.
Our ideal candidate has a background in enterprise software sales, with a focus on law enforcement and intelligence sectors as well as civilian investigative units (fraud, risk management, etc.) within large enterprises.
- Take ultimate responsibility for driving sales in the assigned territory.
- Drive predictable, repeatable, sales within the assigned territory while maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline.
- Develop relationships with key partners for the growth of our products.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's workflow and business process.
- Maintain market expertise and act as client advocate within Voyager Labs.
- Ensure overall client success and satisfaction from Voyager Labs product and services.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, product and service teams.
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Manage field travel to budget with required reporting.
- Provide market and product feedback to Product team and R&D. Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts.
- Participate in regional and local events, conferences and seminars.
- 10+ years of proven professional track record and experience in Direct and Non-Direct Sales.
- Top performer with strong quota overachieving track record (Top 10%-20%).
- Experience selling non-commodity, enterprise-wide software solutions to law enforcement organizations in big-data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, investigation solutions or related fields.
- Knowledge of the law enforcement and intelligence markets.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry and able to generate ongoing enthusiasm.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50%).
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.